1. Sometimes I get waaaay too serious about things. Enjoy the moment, be it the bug in the window or the ray of sunshine on the chair.
2. If you are hungry or in need, meow, and meow again, and don't stop meowing until the person who has the power to do something about it actually does something about it.
3. Cuddle, get close, lean against, sit on top of, lie stretched out on, and purr for the one you love.
4. Sitting next to someone for an hour just listening is a good way to spend an afternoon.
5. The dark is not a scary place. All you need is a tiny bit of light to see ahead of you.
6. Some things are worth getting up from a nap from, some are not. The secret is to be able to tell the difference.
7. Even though the dish is empty now, there will be food in it at supper time. There always is.
8. Don't get too comfortable in one position, change your perspective often.
9. There is a definite advantage to seeing things from above, get as high as you can.
10. You are responsible for your own cleanliness. Bathe often.
11. Never forget where the front door is.
12. Jump. Leap. Run. Tumble. Explore. There are an infinite number of hiding/sleeping/playing places in 1200 square feet.
13. Use your claws only if necessary.
14. Shedding is a part of life.